Are you looking to put your skills to work to advance our mission? Check out our job board to find opportunities to work with Values Into Action.
At Values Into Action, we believe that a positive and productive organizational culture is key to our mutual success. As someone seeking employment with us, know that:
- Everyone has a voice in making things happen, and we approach every situation as a team.
- We provide flexibility within the work schedule to ensure everyone can be the best at their job, including valuing employees’ mental health and support needs.
- We strive to be a community where everyone feels included and valued, and where their contributions are needed for the organization’s success.
- We provide feedback and seek feedback often, to ensure there is transparency on goals/expectations.
- We are accountable to one another and have a responsibility to each other, and the people accepting our services, to proactively engage in identifying problems and solutions before or as they arise.
- We share in a moral commitment to ensure a diverse workforce where everyone can be their full selves.
As a disability rights organization we…
- Are dedicated to social justice and human rights in all its forms.
- Are committed to fostering an organizational culture that is inclusive of people with respect to their race, color, disability, ethnicity, religious creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, marital status or other personal characteristics.
- Welcome and strive to retain and advance individuals from diverse backgrounds who share our values.
Finally HOME Grant Employment Opportunities
Values Into Action PA has been awarded the Finally Home grant. Finally HOME will serve to raise awareness and expectations of people with complex support needs who prefer to live in their own home with supports they control and that adapt with their life course. Finally HOME will also inspire, enlighten and engage disability system partners to understand the viable and sustainable housing related approaches and practices in supporting people with complex behavioral and medical needs, and those who are aging. This project is funded by the NJ Council on Developmental Disabilities.
A person with disabilities and a family member of someone with support needs will be paid to lead the Project Advisory Team. Click the links below to read the position descriptions and apply for a contracted role supporting this project.